Dr. Vikram Venkateswaran, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research,
B.D.S in Dental Surgery, & MBA in Strategy
An author and speaker at business forums.
A business leader and digital evangelist. He is the founder of Healthcare India, a social movement for better health.
Strategy consulting professional with over 15 years of experience across Healthcare strategy, digital health and healthcare public policy. Passionate about building futuristic models for healthcare in India with a view to increase access, quality and outcomes. This includes emerging technology areas like Blockchain, IoT and Connected Health. His vision for India is to have a sustainable healthcare model that focuses on prevention and proactive interception.
Vikram has been awarded the Distinguished Toastmaster Award by Toastmasters International in 2013. He was a visiting professor handling marketing and business development studies at Symbiosis institute of Mass Communications Bangalore. He also served on the NASSCOM Karnataka sub-committee on marketing & communication. He currently serves on the IoT IET Healthcare working group.
Public speaker at various business forums, management forums & speaking engagements. Some of the forums that he has recently spoken at include
- NASSCOM Healthcare Conference – Siemens Healthcare
- BCIC Blockchain Event 2018
- IEEE Blockchain Event, 2018
- RPA Conference, 2018
- India Electronics Week, Bengaluru, February 7-9 th
- Smart Tech Healhcare Summit, Bengaluru, Feb 1-2
- World Blockchain Summit , Bengaluru September 7-8th Speaking on Blockchain in Healthcare
- NASSCOM Salubrity Confluence 2017, September 19th – Leading Panel on Healthcare Transformation
- Research Report: Blockchain has the potential to transform Healthcare in India
- Research Report: Dental Management Survey 2018
- Research Report : Social Media a game changer for Dental Practitioners in India
- Webinar: Why dentists should get their profiles up on Facebook?
- Whitepaper: Transforming Healthcare through Social media